About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Saturday, July 7, 2012

NEW and EXCITING SEWING BEE, LIBERTY AND JUSTICE

It can be independence day all year to honor our service women and men. 

I will be hosting the sewing bee in December,, I am excited about that. 

http://theamerineclan.blogspot.com/p/liberty-and-justice-bee.html

OUR Host is : 
Also, what a cute site for ideas http://www.craftideas.info/html
i salute you.......


my fence post flag

front door flag



























This Year I bought my first large Flag, ask the hubby to hang it,  due to where the gutters are on the house he hung it at the front door. I have glass panels at the front door and it spooks me during the day, because the flag is flapping across and it  makes my dog bark, you walk up to the front door and you get slapped in the face red, white and blue ! What was he thinking. NOT ! I also recycled fence post and painted them like a flag, my neighbors have some really good ones. But I handmade mine and It was fun ! I made more for the future. one of my sons did all the cutting and hammering, I just painted. I have tons of fencing for projects that I love to do.
my dummy on the roof

Well I must go, The Smart Guy is on the roof, all these branches are landing on my plants, he is always killing something in my yard with his feet, I cant imagine what is happening while I am blogging and he is using his new man clippers he got for Fathers Day.... I might have cursed myself for buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment