About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Today I am posting a recipe & a gift

My new friend I met at the Fort Worth Modern Quilt Guild gave me her sewing machine, she bought a new one. This was such a nice surprise because I was working off of borrowed machines, My budget is so small I dreamed of owning my own, she is older, all metal , comes in a table & has the original book. Ranelle could have sold it, but she offered it free in our news letter. I think we will be friends forever! Thank you Ranelle, I know you don't blog but I want to shout it out to space!
Also today I am using my aunts Lela's homemade garlic & Pepper jelly on a pork loin, this jelly sounds weird but it's Devine , if anyone wants the recipe just post a comment & I will get it for you! Have a great day, I have FWTMG plans today & Sit & sew Saturday, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment