About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Friday, September 21, 2012

LAST DAY FOR DOTS TO DOTS... CHECK OUT THE HOP



Corrie's from Quilt Taffy is the Dot Queen for this hop.
Madame Samm from Sew We Quilt is the Blog Hop Queen who does it all
and keeps us all hopping around to be inspired and motivated.

Today is the last day of this fabulous blog hop,
so go check out all these amazing blogs to
see their creations.

I hear Madame Samm went even more dot crazy
then I did...you'll have to see it to believe it.
She's really outdone herself this time!

September 21st 










AND

TONIGHT IS MY SONS REHEARSAL DINNER, WEDDING SATURDAY..

I WILL BE SLASHING THIS STASH FOR THEIR WEDDING QUILT. ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED AS HOW I SHOULD DESIGN THE QUILT.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, I HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend with your son's wedding! Sure hope it is easier to be the mother of the groom then it is to be the mother of the bride!!! Heck, you even get a special dance!!! No fair!!!!! I have 6 daughters and 1 son WWAAAA!

    ReplyDelete