About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Monday, October 8, 2012

MY SEWING FOR THE WEEKEND AND GIVEAWAY NEWS



I completed some Pj's for my Gandson who turned 3years old. if you noticed the tears in his eyes thats because his mom made him try them on and there was other fun activities he preferred to be doing. But I know he loved them because he gave Gandma a smile. 
Happy Birthday Dexter

He loved his new bike from his parents....

I used the book Making Children's Clothes by Emma Hardy. This book is for immediate seamstress. I have used it alot and do not count myself a book critic, but it could using better instructions and more illustrations. I do like buying my patterns this way, they come on study paper and you trace them. 



giveaway : click on the link for Maureen Cracknell Handmade...........................

Maureen Cracknell Handmade: A Scrappy Patchwork Shoelace Tutorial {and GIVEAWA...:Thug Cracknell is the Gang Leader today and has a great new bundle to giveaway. Watch the video if you havent because its a Rock Video. -- Art Gallery Fabric by Pat Bravo......

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little grandson! The pajamas are so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PJ'S are adorable and so is your grandson :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,,, he is still wearing them.. and I am happy to report he is happy too.

      Delete