About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Friday, February 15, 2013

6 Winners and oh the joy



SIX WINNERS from the Blogaversary just at SimpleSew and the party was Fun !! I have sent everyone emails ! 
Debby  is a winner from SC, CA.. and she said..
Dear Shirley,

Oh my gosh!! How exciting!!! I am thrilled! I've been telling myself, "this is my year to sew! This is my year to quilt!" Whoopeee! 

By the way, your PlayCrafts site is amazing; it is so obviously designed by intelligent women.

You can tell from her comments, she is thrilled.. and very excited.. makes me feel good and warm inside.. 

I would like to say thank you to my party Sponsors and to the Girls for celebrating with me. "Thank you Darling"
Thank you, Playcraft,Intrepid Thread,Believemagic and 1Choice4Quilting.. its a party when you have Prizes.. 
  Have a great weekend too !!!

Peace and Love, Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners. And Happy Blogoversary again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you Tammy, they are all so excited and to one of the winners this a big step for her to start sewing..

      Delete
  2. WHO ARE THE LUCKY WINNERS of your successful Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy blog versary and congrats winners..always nice to win something

    ReplyDelete