Competition time has arrived fourth year running!
What can you make with Umbrella Print's Trimmings? Just about anything !
This years Amazing special guest judges are ... drum roll please ......
Fiona Dalton from Hop Skip Jump
Ashley from Film in the Fridge
Jodi Levine from Martha Stewart
Liane Rossler curator Here & Now (co-founder of the iconic Dinosaur Designs)
MARCH 5TH THRU JUNE 5 2013
HOW DO I ENTER THE COMPETITION
It's really simple
1. Buy your Umbrella Prints Trimmings from our BigCartel shop or Etsy shop
2. Photograph your pack with it's special competition label
3. Make/Do something wonderful from that one packet
4. Then, upload your gorgeous photos to a pinnable online platform: blog, Flickr, a friends blog or website etc (please note we wont be able use images from Facebook, Instagram or locked Flickr pics!)
5. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL to tell us you have uploaded images to your chosen online site BEFORE Friday May 31st
6. on May 31 WE WILL PIN your pics TO OUR 2013 COMPETITION BOARD ON PINTEREST
7. Between the 1st and the 5th of June (EST) come visit our Pinterest competition board to see what amazing things have been made by the entrants. Pin one or pin a few favourites it's your choice (Only pin once per image)
8. The person with the most repins from Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition board will be the Peoples Choice WINNER!
9. The person who gets the most Special Guest Judge votes will be the Special Guest Judge WINNER!
I found this exciting and inspiring and the fabric goes great with my stash of Essex Linen. So It inspired me to slash into the stash ! Will you be joining me?