About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

simplesew lovely 2014 Goals

My Button
I didnt make it last month I got distracted with
Butterflies........... show you later...
All this Linky Party stuff is to much for me, they dont serve Wine....
so I will try again this month.. With EPP Also I would like to make the required weekly Quilt Revival Blocks so that is 4 Blocks this month.. I was ill and had to do alot of sitting so I just Paper pieced my ass off, I want a table runner for my little table beside my sewing chair. No intentions here to make flowers, just wanted scrappy hexies.


QTB

PawPa and I took the Kids to Home depot for the Free wood Crafting, they love it. Here is my sweet LillyAnn, she does great for only being almost 4..
ALSO 
splish splash stash

3 comments:

  1. Lovely projects. Your Grands are adorable. I see you are starting them early into crafting...Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by for a chat and complimenting my work. And yes my Grands; they do start early here with chalk, and thread.. They inspire me and I love to catch their thoughts in their eyes with my camera.....

      Delete
  2. Love those hexis! They are a lot of work, but will make a lovely table runner. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete