About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Do the Bee with ME...

Hello potential busy bees!

Thank you for signing up to participate in the Stash Bee in 2015! It is very exciting to have new people interested in joining our humble little bee!

Please feel free to share the sign up link and Stash Bee 2015 button on your blogs, online quilting groups, and with your guilds! We have not yet reached capacity for 2015 and I'd like to see as many people participate as possible. The Stash Bee blog post about 2015 sign ups has both the link to the sign up form and the Stash Bee 2015 button for you to use and share!

While I cannot guarantee anyone placement in the Bee, I can tell you that I will be doing my due diligence in putting together hives of people with similar tastes, backgrounds, and skill levels so that everyone feels comfortable and enjoys their experience.

Bear in mind that one of the few requirements is that you must have a Gmail account or Google account (associated with a non-Gmail email) to be able to post on the Stash Bee blog page. If you do not have one and have questions, please let me know, as you cannot participate in the bee otherwise.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Happy Sewing,
Alison
2015 Stash Bee Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment