About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hive 5 block for Rebecca ..APRIL 2015

Shirley at Simplesew's Block for Rebecca for the Month of April http://stashbee.blogspot.com/search/label/Hive5 .. i Love Scrappy and this is a Fun Block. The tutorial link is. http://www.sewmamasew.com/2010/04/spiderweb-block-sew-along/ .. check out rebecca's quilt http://oneweebird.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/stash-bee-april-im-queen-bee.html

In this swap we have a monthly question.. Here is Rebecca's question for us.  If we could go back in time and change our career choice what would we select. In my  School they were teaching us to be Mothers and secretaries.. I did the mom thing and thats turned out great.. But I would have learned a trade like in HVAC, or pipefitter. I would work at Dow and stayed in my home town where the Beach, my best friend and family is.......... 

 Spiderweb block

My Swap turned out Great.
.

 OUR LOW VOLUMEFAT8SWAP WENT GREAT.. YES I SPELLED VOLUMN WRONG .. OH WELL.. IT FIT AT THE TIME.. ALL THE FEED BACK I HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR HAS BEEN POSTIVE.. IT WAS MY FIRST SWAP I ARRANGED WITH THE HELP OF MARA AT http://secretlystitching.blogspot.com/2015/04/bob-along.html . HERE IS SOME SAMPLES OF EVERY ONES LOW VOLUME IDEAS.. THE TOP PIC IS THE PRIZE I GOT FROM ETSY SHOP OWNER BECCA..  https://www.etsy.com/people/sewmeasong . I LOVE THIS BUNDLE, SHE HAS WONDERFUL TEXY AND LOW VOLUME FABRICS.. CHECK HER OUT. HER PRICES ARE GREAT...
THANK YOU MARA AND BECCA FOR YOUR HELP AND THANK YOU SWAPPERS FOR YOUR FABRIC AND PARTICIPATION.. 






 HERE IS MY HEXI QUILT I AM WORKING ON AND ITS ALOT BIGGER, BUT IT WILL GET ITS OWN POST.........SOON. THIS IS FROM MY FLICKER GROUP #GETYOURHEXIEON. THANK YOU LADYS..FOR HELPING ME. THIS ALSO HAS SOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY BLOCKS ADDED TO IT TO. 

1 comment:

  1. Those low volumes are just wonderful....as are the hexies.

    ReplyDelete