About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Friday, August 8, 2014

SIMPLESEW IS VOTING FOR SECRETLY STITCHING FOR THE SINGER GIVEAWAY

Secretly Stitching: Win an Iron and WIP: My Friend Mara in Greece is asking for a Vote ! you could win an iron from Singer you can  VOTE for her everyday !






Here is her adorable project..

You can Vote everyday and Singer is offering this for a win for voting. 



MARA SAYS:



if you make a block, tell HER and I will come vote everyday for you too, they are Giving Away 3 Singer 8500Q Modern Quilter quilting and sewing machines Retail Value $899.99! - See more at: SECRETLYSTITCHING


Did you see my friend at Sewbittersweetdesigns just won a nice, really nice new machine. Look at this really cute smile. If anyone deserved it she did for what she offers us bloggers. 
Janome 15000 - http://blog.sewbittersweetdesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, Thank you Shirley for posting about this and really anyone can win, it is so fun, one of the best and easiest contest I have ever entered!

    ReplyDelete