About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Monday, October 22, 2012

String block 5 sign ups and a Winner

STRING BLOCK SIGN UP ON FLICKER

This is a fun easy block with fantastic results and cost is only with your scraps and postage, you dont have to commit to a certain amount. If I was going to start my own group it would be this one. These are some previous blocks I made. When you sign up for the flicker group, Go to Round 5 sign ups...( JUST CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE) 

WINNER FOR THE TRAVELING CHARM PACK IS ::: Vickie Mazurek Sounds like fun ! Please count me in! Vickies blog, Funny thing is I won fabric from her, LOL !! My husband choses my numbers, LOL..... so funny. She has a cute blog and has giveaways and lots of great quilts. Thank you Vickie and Please send me an email with your address.

Groups I am in on Flicker you might want to check out !! There is great support in these groups and pictures. I am learning so much about so many new techniques. Plus its an easy way for me to go back and give the ARTIST credit. 

Ellison Lane Quilts SCRAPPY STASH

VALUE ADDED

libertyandjusicebee BOM GROUP RED,WHITE AND BLUE

HALLOWEEN ONE, GREAT PAPER PIECING

TRAVELLIN PIC ENGLISH PAPER PIECING

I am going to have a few UFO's this Week completed, so I will make this Short and Sweet.. My Sewing Room is getting a make over too ! Dont you love the Fall for House cleaning??


No comments:

Post a Comment