About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A STITCH IN TIME LINKY PARTY


Welcome to my Creative PlaceSuch a Sew and Sew

Starting a project is easy. Working on something new has a momentum of its own. But when the excitement wears off or you hit a snag, it is easy to set it aside and move on to something else. There is something to be said for seeing a project through to completion. So, I'd like to offer you a little motivation, some encouragement, a place to show off those finishes and an opportunity to win some goodies each month that you finish a project with a little stitching in it! 


December FinishesSUCH A SEW AND SEW DECEMBER LINKY PARTY BUTTON

Amour Pam Kitty Love
Add caption
• Each time you link up a finished project, you're entered to win the December giveaway, a Fat Quarter Bundle of Amour Pam Kitty Love by Pam Kitty Morning!

Add caption
• Thank you to The Fat Quarter Shop for sponsoring our giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment