About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Friday, December 7, 2012

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY ENGLISH PAPER PIECING

VOTING TIME!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR SIMPLESEW, JUSTCLICK THE VOTE LINK BUTTON, ITS FOR MY EPP Voting closes in 1 days,


                                          voting link click HERE


Quokka Quilts They LEAD THIS HOP AND DID A FABULOUS FUN JOB !!!!! THANK YOU LADIES..Thank you for everyones support and tutorials and artistic needle work.
 This is for big prizes from these sponsors, Thank you Sponsors..
  
THIS WAS FOR THE GREAT FUN, AND EXCITING TRAVELING PIC BLOG HOP, NOW ITS THE AUSSIES, EUROPE AND THE USA. YOU CAN VOTE FOR EVERYONE, THERE ARE SOME GREAT BLOGGERS UP AND I AM THRILLED TO HAVE GOTTEN TO PARTICIPATE..!                          

THANK YOU FROM SIMPLESEW



7 comments:

  1. Did and done! Lovely work by all, but of course, I voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to vote a whole bunch of times, but the genius in my computer (LOL) knows it's me every time, sew I only got to vote for you once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a blast, ya'll made me laugh.... and all the real traveling and funny bloggers..

      Delete
  4. I just voted for you. Oh, and by the way, YOU are the winner of my Sew Mama Sew Giveaway. All I need is your address and the green will be on its way to you! Congratulations.
    I'm your newest follower,
    Carla
    gochefs@hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete