About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Monday, January 7, 2013

HIVE 9 WINTER 4x5 mosaic



I got accepted into the flicker 4x5 modern bee hive, its fast pace and a learning process for a person that never has done it. But great support. These are my colors, I have alot of Ty Pennington collected from a year ago, it reminds me of my days on the Beach and the prints we wore. I am also hoping to use the squares that the others send me to help me finish my Quilt or really get it started, I have the fabric and idea, but I am always pushing it aside to make for others. 
HIVE 9 WINTER FOR SHIRLEY TENER STENER2012 by stener2012

Dont forget to hit the Word Hop, use my button on the right, precious items made and some giveaways too..

I have met a few Texas Bloggers this week and even been chatting with Vickie on the phone and we want to do a Blogaversary Celebration for my 1 year anniversary In February. I am thinking of everyone that had a blog-versary from Dec, Jan, and Feb, post a linky pic on my blog, and I will have a giveaway for us Bithday Bloggers, and we do this every quarter. I would like to know if you would like a Blog birthday party when your time comes?? 
Please leave a comment about your feelings on this. I have the support of 1 sponspor and from Vickie, and Maureen Cracknell. I think a party is due if you make it a year..

I will wait to hear from you.. Shirley xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment