About my header

My shed is my header by my son Darrell, He painted the Robin for me and said that it reminded him of me. Because Robins use other birds nest and if there is an egg in it, they will take care of it just like its their own. He said thats what I do, I have always taken care of others in need of a home when I come across someone in need. Isnt that Sweet, I had told him I wanted a bird and this is the one he chose. Robins have solid blue eggs which are the symbols for him and his brothers and the speckled egg are the others I have taken into my home. It was very touching to me because he researched his piece, He is a true artist and has lots of great jobs. my neighbor had hers done to

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

RAINY DAY FUN AT SIMPLESEW



RAINY DAY AT SIMPLESEW
BUTTON PLAY ANYTIME, HE KNOWS HE HAS TO PICK THEM UP TOO!!


HELLO KITTY FAN
PICNIC 




GETS TO POUR HIS SYRUP

JIGGLERS MAKE HIM GIGGLE
HE LOVES THESE JIGGLERS
 

JIGGLERS
DEXTER DOES DISHES
PURE CUTENESS




PUTING A PUZZLE TOGETHER, AND FOR A 3 YR OLD, HE IS GOOD!

DEXTER AND LILLYANN , YOU HAVE ALL OF GANDMA'S HEART AND SOUL AND IN 20 YEARS YOU GOOGLE THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU XOX

6 comments:

  1. how fun:) no wonder he never wants to come home:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home and Gandmas is the difference between rules and schedules and recess.. I am the one that made the mess with the bubbles, I got side tracked and left the water running, he just was laughing at me and the bubbles and started blowing them.. it was a hoot !

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rosa,, grandbabies are a blessing for rainy days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HE DOUBLE LL HAPPENED TO MY PICTURES

    ReplyDelete